Gaurs International School, Greater Noida West, (U.P.) with the Motto of “तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ” is committed to make every pupil a good human being and a responsible Indian with self-esteem by...
- ☞ Nurturing Academic Excellence to become lifelong learners – by providing them with conducive environment for teaching & Learning, latest technology/ teaching aids and best human resource available.
- ☞ Character building through Sports – by providing them with best of sports infrastructure, promoting sports within school hours, exposure to inter school/house matches frequently, promoting evening sports academies & appointing best human resource available.
- ☞ Promoting Sanskrit – by providing them only Sanskrit “mother of all languages” as an option with best of human resource available and by sensitizing them with our ancient history and culture.
- ☞ Giving exposure for personal Integrity and Communal Responsibility- by providing them exposure to Scouts & Guides, National Cadet Core and through conducting regular morning assemblies where children are sensitized about current affairs and moral values.
- ☞ Promoting Indian Values and Culture – through life skills curriculum and making yoga compulsory for all classes.
- ☞ Continually improving the Teaching & Learning process and its effectiveness – by providing continues training to teachers, frequent classroom audits and obtaining parent’s feedback frequently.
||Asheesh Kumar Sharma
||(CEO, Gaurs Group of Schools)